Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why am I learning how to blog?

Why am I learning how to blog?

Honestly, it is many thanks to PA for sponsoring a course like this to teach the technophobe in me, to learn how to harness the various tools on the internet, to enable better community outreach and collaboration.

This is really one of the most meaningful examples of community capacity building that I have come across in Singapore!

Anyway, we shall see how to introduce this blog to you folks, and also, how to link up the existing wonderful blogs by others relating to Tiong Bahru, to this blog as well.

I shall also be exploring how to work out a framework for collating and arranging information of various types - housekeeping to heritage to latest happenings, on this blog for all to participate in...

All suggestions welcome....

2 comments:

  1. hi, u need pictures.. it makes this blog more interesting..at least for me cos I am a very visual person

    laisan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! Will start learning how to put up pictures soon. I hope you find the two new pictures interesting enough. Kelvin

    ReplyDelete